She has also been busy growing--at the doctor's office yesterday she tipped the scales at a mighty 8 lbs 11 oz. As a reward for creating a child of such gargantuan proportions, Kyle and I get to add extra calories to her milk again (we had to do it right after she was born for a month or so). So, that should be fun. I was looking for a reason to do math at 5:30 AM, so calculating teaspoons and scoops and ounces and dividing them into proper proportions will be just the ticket.
I was trying to think of things to write about Kyle and me, but let's be honest, we've mostly been wrapped up in this little one for the past few months. We are just days away from our second anniversary, which hardly seems possible, and Kyle is busy a busy bee at work all day. I might also have some exciting news coming up soon, but standby for confirmation.
We're excited to be going home for Christmas in December, so my family can finally meet Kaley! I'm a little nervous about flying with a baby for the first time, so we'll have to wait and see how that goes. I apologize in advance to whatever travelers get seated on the plane next to us--sometimes Kaley can be a real grumpy-grits. But maybe I'll just put her hair in those puny pigtails and then no one will be able to do anything but smile when they see her. :)
| A Hawaiian hula girl, a tourist, and a shark. |
| Pigtails are even more lame than turtles and ducks, Mom! |
Christmas can not come soon enough!! I can't wait to see you and Kyle and Kaley! Kaley will love to see her Grammie and Grammie will LOVE to see her too!
ReplyDelete